Sunday 3 April 2016

Curl Curl









Wearing: Supre 'Baby Tee', Josh Goot 'Marble Rose' Pencil Skirt, Siren 'Karlita' Heels, Ray Ban 'Club Master Remix' sunglasses, bracelets purchased in Mykonos & Santorini

I have always been a fan of mixing formal and informal elements to create outfits that can be worn on a range of different occasions. Simply pairing a plain coloured tee with a silk skirt is one of the easiest ways to create a laid back outfit, utilising an item in your wardrobe that you usually would have reserved only for 'special occasions'.

If I had my way, I would probably live in t-shirts 24-7. Fashion in general is a lot more relaxed these days, and you can easily pair a simple tee with a beautifully tailored skirt or pair of palazzo pants & heels to create a sophisticated yet wonderfully comfortable outfit. This is how I pretty much live my life at the moment...walking the tedious line between over-dressed and under-dressed. If in doubt, always pair with heels - this is a way to instantly 'dress up' any outfit!

I also just have to mention how much I absolutely love this skirt, as I do all of Josh Goot's designs. The colours in the pattern perfectly matched the beautiful shades of the water here at Curl Curl, and I couldn't pass up taking these photos with the stunning ocean back drop.