Sunday 4 December 2016

Summer Stripes









Wearing: 'Striped Off the Shoulder Tie Cuff Blouse' by SheIn, 'Amari Culottes' by Atmos&Here (via The Iconic), Slides by Spurr (via The Iconic), 'Trio' bag by Celine Paris, 'Shadow' Sunglasses by Celine Paris

I love striped EVERYTHING. I would live in stripes, except I do crave some level of variation in my wardrobe and would probably get bored after a week or so. This top by SheIn is a perfect summer style, combining the latest trend of an off the shoulder neckline with a lightweight fabric and cute tie sleeve details. If you're on the shorter end of the height spectrum it could even be possible to wear this as a casual dress or beach cover up, as it has quite a low dipped hem making it super versatile.

Culottes are currently one of my wardrobe essentials - now these are something I definitely do live in nearly every day. Also super versatile, they can be dressed up for dates or parties (I wore this pair with a pastel pink sparkly crop and my pink satin bow heels (in my recent blog post here) for my birthday), casually with a pair of Adidas 'Stan Smiths' and a tucked in oversized tee, or for daywear events with a pair of flats and an off the shoulder top like I've worn in this post. I would definitely call these my go-to for every day and every type of event!