Monday 29 April 2013

White Rainbow







Wearing: Josh Goot white 'Reef Tee' (studio sale, $150), palazzo pants from my personal uni graduate collection, PeepToe 'Miss Sarah' fuchsia suede pumps (warehouse sale, $100), and pink patent clutch (warehouse sale, $19)

 I'm a big fan of colour, and always have been. If I have a choice of purchasing something in black or white or colour, I will nearly always go for the colourful option. I don't know how many times I have gone out with the intention of purchasing a pair of plain black pumps and came home with a pair of shoes like these. Not that I ever thought that was a problem; but when I did need to tone it down a bit I really struggled to make it work.

The most recent Josh Goot studio sale did not disappoint; just like the one previous. I walked away with over $2,000 worth of products for just over $800, including this tee which I had been eyeing off in stores and was excited to find on sale. I love it teamed back with these white pants and bright fuchsia shoes; the colours in the print really stand out and thats what I love about it. It completely satisfies my love of colour without being blinding or over-bearing.

Once again my wide PeepToe collection has provided the perfectly-matching accessories. These shoes are so comfy and I've worn them so many times since purchasing a couple of years back, and am always greeted by compliments on the incredible colour (which matches well with so many things in my wardrobe). This clutch is another never-fail item, my only wish is that I'd bought it in more colours too!